White Wines

Marco Felluga Collio Russiz Superiore Pinot Bianco 2018


Out of stock

SKU: MFPBRZSP17 Category: Tags: ,

Pinot Bianco Collio Russiz Superiore 2018 Marco Felluga

Marco Felluga and Russiz Superiore are two of the most prestigious wineries of Collio region: they have an enduring relationship with the wine  that can be considered a true dynasty of winemakers, that has been able to exploit the potential of some varieties and territories suited to the vine.

In the 30’s, after the World War I, Giovanni Felluga decided to move to Friuli and more precisely, in the Collio. Marco, the penultimate of his seven children, continued the family business and in 1956 he founded the company which has his name. Thanks to him, who trained as a young man at the prestigious school of oenology of Conegliano, we have the path of innovation, quality and research.

The balance managed between innovation and tradition have made his company a benchmark for the entire territory. Today, his son continues on the path of absolute quality: Roberto represents the fifth generation of winemakers and leads both companies, Marco Felluga in Gradisca d’Isonzo  and Russiz Superiore in Capriva del Friuli.

The Russiz Superiore winery produces around 85% of the single varieties in steel tanks and 15% in wood, even the red wines are aged in small oak barrels, the single varieties for at least a year, two years for the Collio Rosso Riserva degli Orzoni.

Tasting Notes


Straw yellow in color with green tints


The nose is an intriguing marriage of pink grapefruit, green peppers, and fresh sage.


The wine has a well- structured, silky body and fills the mouth with crisp, fresh citrus—lemons and grapefruit—and lingers long on the palate.


After harvest, the grapes were separated from the stems. The juice and pulp then underwent a cold maceration at controlled temperatures, followed by gentle pressing to separate the skin from the grapes.
Approximately 15% of the must was fermented in oak barrels and the remaining 85% fermented in stainless steel vats

Weight 1.5 kg
Amazon Country


Amazon Wine Type

White Wine





Uvinum Product Type





There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Marco Felluga Collio Russiz Superiore Pinot Bianco 2018”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *